Sensory boards SENSA 11
A sensory board for creative play with a sound that enhances the creativity and sensory experience of children, including those in wheelchairs. It features a rapidly rotating wheel with four colorful, kaleidoscope-like windows, providing a mesmerizing visual and tactile experience. The board's structure is powder-coated black steel, weatherproof, and ready for intensive use. The board is made of HDPE plastic. The poles are finished with spherical decorative elements.
With this sensory board, children will be able to develop their fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and imagination, all while having fun in a safe and inclusive environment.
If you prefer, you have the option to mount the board directly onto the wall. In this scenario, rather than relying on metal legs for ground-based support, we offer specialised mounting elements designed specifically for wall installation.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 0.93 x 0.12 x 1.25 m
- Safety area: 3.92 x 3.10 m
- The structure is made of black, powder-coated steel (RAL 9006)
- The board made of HDPE 15 mm
- The playing panel is made of HDPE board
- Beautiful transparent tinted windows
- Shatter-proof polycarbonate