Integrative excavator adapted for use by children in wheelchairs. The excavator is a unique proposition for playgrounds with a sandbox or sand surface. It’s is a perfect combination of great fun with the child's physical activity, engaging and thus strengthening his upper body parts. The device is equipped with control rods to move the bucket which are finished with safe and spherical elements. The bucket is made of stainless steel. The rest of excavator's structure is made of galvanized and powder coated steel.
Playground device consists of
- Control rods
- Dimension (LxWxH): 1,12 x 0,38 x 0,88 m
- Safety zone: 5,20 x 5,20 m
- Free fall height: 1,00 m
- Foundation pole - tube 88.9 x 3.2 mm and 60.3 x 3.2 mm made of black steel S235 / S355, galvanized and powder coated'
- Handles and arms - 26.9 x 2.9mm pipe made of galvanized steel and powder coated,
- M16 anchor nuts secured against unscrewing,
- The whole structure is welded and has no plastic endings, except for bearing connections where there is a possibility of maintenance / repair of individual parts of the device.