Sandbox KOTO 1A
Sensory sandbox designed for creative play with sand and water, adapted for use by children in wheelchairs. Square-shaped sandbox is equipped with useful tops for making sand cakes and sieves for pouring sand. At the bottom of the sandbox there are attractive elements imitating fossils, like shells or bones. Water outlet installed in the middle of sandbox makes it easier to clean the device after playing. The structure is made of powder coated galvanized steel, resistant to weather conditions and intensive use. Side walls and additional decorative elements are made of HDPE plate.
- 1 sandbox bowl made of HDPE,
- 4 corner tops for making sand cakes,
- 4 sieves for pouring sand,
- 3 elements imitating fossils (shells bones) placed at the bottom of the sandbox bowl,
- 1 water outlet.
- Dimensions of device (LxWxH): 1,19 x 1,18 x 0,95 m
- Dimensions of safety zone: 4,19 x 4,18 m
- The structure is made of powder coated, galvanized steel,
- Sandbox bowl is made of HDPE,
- Additional decorative elements are made of HDPE.