Slalom, the device intended for teenagers and adults, consisting of 2 rails to which 6 curved pipes formed as a slalom passage are fixed. The structure is made of galvanized and powder coated steel. Training on the slalom device affects the sense of balance and improves motor coordination.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 2,16 x 1,00 x 1,40 m
- Distance between the rails: 0,84 m
- Safety area: 5,16 x 4,00 m
- User’s maximum weight: 150 kg
Dimension tolerance is +/- 5%
- Galvanized and powder painted steel - the devices are painted in green (RAL 6003) and grey (RAL 9006). On request other RAL colors may be used.
- Construction posts with square profile 80x80 mm (thickness 3 mm),
- Rounded profile bars with diameter 42,4 mm
- Screws covered by polymer caps.