Sensory boards MUTAJ 4b
A quadruple sensory board for creative play with a sound that enhances the creativity and sensory experience of children, including those in wheelchairs. The equipment has four panels: the colorful rotating drums produce a delightful maraca-like sound, the vibrant tube chimes and bongos offer endless opportunities for musical expression, and the spinning wheel that creates the soothing sound of rainfall. The board's structure is powder-coated black steel, weatherproof, and ready for intensive use. The board is made of HDPE plastic. The poles are finished with spherical decorative elements.
With this quadruple sensory board, children will be able to develop their fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and imagination, all while having fun in a safe and inclusive environment.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1,54 x 1,54 x 1,80 m
- Safety area: 4,54 x 4,54 m
- The structure is made of black, powder-coated steel (RAL 9006)
- The board made of HDPE 15 mm
- The playing panel is made of HDPE board
- 2 x maraca drum on stainless steel bearings
- 5 note pentatonic tube chimes (anodised aluminium with a brushed finish)
- 3 x bongo sizes for different sounds
- Polycarbonate window and rain baffles
- Stainless steel ball bearings