Sensory boards PARO 6
A double sensory board for creative play with a sound that enhances the creativity and sensory experience of children, including those in wheelchairs The equipment has two panels: one with a quickly rotating wheel with 100's rainbow and cloud-colored UV stable plastic balls and the other with a rotating drum with diving and jumping dolphin consisting of 100's plastic balls. The board's structure is powder-coated black steel, weatherproof, and ready for intensive use. The board is made of HDPE plastic. The poles are finished with spherical decorative elements.
With this double sensory board, children will be able to develop their fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and imagination, all while having fun in a safe and inclusive environment.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1,65 x 0,12 x 1,25 m
- Safety area: 4,65 x 3,12 m
- The structure is made of black, powder-coated steel (RAL 9006)
- The board made of HDPE 15 mm
- The playing panel is made of HDPE board
- All beads are UV stable
- Shatter-proof polycarbonate window
- Rotating drum with rainbow coloured beads