Sensory boards PARO 4
A double sensory board for creative play with a sound that enhances the creativity and sensory experience of children, including those in wheelchairs. The equipment has two panels: the first panel includes bongos that are designed for intensive use and produce excellent sound, providing a durable and high-quality musical experience. The second panel features three easy-to-rotate gears that can be moved in different directions, adding a fun and interactive element to the sensory play. The board's structure is powder-coated black steel, weatherproof, and ready for intensive use. The board is made of HDPE plastic. The poles are finished with spherical decorative elements.
With this double sensory board, children will be able to develop their fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and imagination, all while having fun in a safe and inclusive environment.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1,65 x 0,12 x 1,25 m
- Safety area: 4,65 x 3,12 m
- The structure is made of black, powder-coated steel (RAL 9006)
- The board made of HDPE 15 mm
- The playing panel is made of HDPE board
- 3 x bongo sizes for different sounds
- Polycarbonate window
- Stainless steel ball bearings