The Tai – Chi outdoor gym equipment is perfect for warm-up. Develops flexibility and coordination in the arms, wrists and shoulders. Improves joint mobility, coordination and strengthens the muscles.
To do exercise put your hands on the steering wheel. Move the steering wheel to the right or to the left.
How to use Tai-Chi:
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1,03 x 0,78 x 1,71 m
- Safety zone: 4,0 x 3,8 m
- The number of anchors: 1
- Compatibility with norm EN 16630 confirmed with the certificate
- Can be painted in any colour from the RAL palette
- Construction is made of powder painted steel and protected against corrosion.
- The steering wheel is made of metal.
- Construction is welded and has no plastic ends except for bearing connections where it is possible to maintain/repair.
- The device is mounted on a supporting pole, that is attached to the ground by the flange.
- The flange is screwed with M16 screws into anchor fixed in the concrete. M16 anchoring nuts are secured against unscrewing.
Differences in dimensions no more than +/- 5% are acceptable.
The presented drawing is for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may be slightly different.