The Shoulder Pull popular outdoor gym device for building upper body strength. Develops strength of the arms, triceps and back muscles. Improves muscle strength, posture and the functioning of the cardiopulmonary system. This device is available in a comfort version. The comfort version means that the seat and backrest are covered by polyurethane foam (PU system). As a result users never have a feeling of hot touch during very sunny days, or cold during frost. The key point of this version is to provide everyone with optimal comfort for exercise.
To do exercise sit comfortably on the seat and grab the handles with your hands. Pull the handles downwards. Keep your back upright.
How to use Shoulder Pull:
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1,22 x 0,70 x 1,70 m
- Safety zone: 4,22 x 3,70 m
- The number of anchors: 1
- Compatibility with norm EN 16630 confirmed with the certificate
- Available in two versions: Comfort and Standard
- Can be painted in any colour from the RAL palette
- Construction is made of powder-painted steel and protected against corrosion.
- Handles are made of pipe ended with rounded decorative elements and profiled to ensure ergonomics and user safety.
- Construction is welded and has no plastic ends except for bearing connections where it is possible to maintain/repair.
- The device is mounted on a supporting pole, that is attached to the ground by the flange.
- The flange is screwed with M16 screws into an anchor fixed in the concrete. Anchoring nuts are secured against unscrewing.
Differences in dimensions no more than +/- 5% are acceptable.
The presented drawing is for illustrative purposes. The actual product may be slightly different.