The Shoulder Press is an outdoor gym device focused on strengthening the upper body. It builds up and sculpt the muscles of the chest, arms and back and improves the functionality of the cardiopulmonary system. This device is available in a comfort version. The key point of the Comfort version is to provide everyone with optimal comfort for exercise. The seat and backrest are covered by polyurethane foam (PU system), as a result users never have a feeling of hot touch during very sunny days, or cold during frost.
To do exercise sit comfortably on the seat and grab the handles with your hands. Push the handles upwards until the elbows are straight. Keep your back upright.
How to use Shoulder Press:
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1,05 x 0,70 x 1,70 m
- Safety zone: 4,05 x 3,70 m
- The number of anchors: 1
- Compatibility with norm EN 16630 confirmed with the certificate
- Available in two versions: Comfort and Standard
- Can be painted in any colour from the RAL palette
- Construction is made of powder-painted steel and protected against corrosion.
- Steps are made of aluminium.
- Handles are made of pipe ended with rounded decorative elements and profiled to ensure ergonomics and user safety.
- Construction is welded and has no plastic ends except for bearing connections where it is possible to maintain/repair.
- The device is mounted on a supporting pole, that is attached to the ground by the flange.
- The flange is screwed with M16 screws into an anchor fixed to the concrete. Anchoring nuts are secured against unscrewing.
Differences in dimensions no more than +/- 5% are acceptable.
The presented drawing is for illustrative purposes. The actual product may be slightly different.