The Rowing Machine outdoor gym gives the user a full-body cardio workout. At the same time, it involves the arms and legs simultaneously to complete a rowing action. Develops both upper and lower muscles as well as builds up the strength of core muscles. Improves endurance and motor coordination. This device is available in a comfort version. The comfort version means that the seat is covered by polyurethane foam (PU system). As a result users never have a feeling of hot touch during very sunny days, or cold during frost. The key point of this version is to provide everyone with optimal comfort for exercise.
To do the exercise sit on the seat, place your feet on the steps, and grab handles with your hands. Pull the handles together while straightening your legs and tilting your upper body backwards.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1,42 x 0,97 x 1,25 m
- Safety zone: 4,42 x 3,97 m
- The number of anchors: 1
- Compatibility with norm EN 16630 confirmed with the cerificate.
- Available in two versions: Comfort and Standard
- Can be painted in any colour from the RAL palette
- Construction is made of powder painted steel and protected against corrosion.
- Steps are made of aluminium.
- Handles are made of pipe ended with rounded decorative elements and profiled to ensure ergonomics and user safety.
- Construction is welded and has no plastic ends, except for bearing connections where it is possible to maintain/repair.
- The device is mounted on a supporting pole, that is attached to the ground by the flange.
- The flange is screwed with M16 screws into anchor fixed to the concrete. Anchoring nuts are secured against unscrewing.
Differences in dimensions no more than +/- 5% are acceptable.
The presented drawing is for illustrative purposes. Actual product may be slightly different.