The Orbitrek is a popular outdoor gym equipment to improving stamina. It works the whole body, involves both the arms and the legs. This device focus on developing muscles of the legs, hips, lower back and abdomen as well as improves the endurance of the body and coordination of movement.
To do exercise place your feet on the steps, hold the handles using both arms. Then simply start to simultaneously press on the steps as if you were pedalling and move hands alternately. Keep your back in an upright position during the course of the exercise.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.3 x 1.7 x 2.8 m
- Safety zone: 4.7 x 6.8 m
- Compatibility with norm EN 1176 confirmed by the certificate
- Can be painted in any colour from the RAL palette
- Construction is made of powder painted steel and protected against corrosion.
- Steps are made of aluminium.
- Handles are made of pipe ended with rounded decorative elements and profiled to ensure ergonomics and user safety.
- Construction is welded and has no plastic ends except for bearing connections where it is possible to maintain/repair.
- The device is mounted on a supporting pole, that is attached to the ground by a flange.
- The flange is screwed with M16 screws into anchor fixed in the concrete. Anchoring nuts are secured against unscrewing.
Differences in dimensions no more than +/- 5% are acceptable.
The presented drawing is for illustrative purposes. Actual product may be slightly different.