The Leg Press is outdoor gym equipment to strengthens and builds-up the thigh and buttock muscles while increases overall endurance of the body and improving flexibility. You can choose between two versions: Comfort and Hard one. Comfort version provide everyone with optimal comfort thanks to seat and backrest covered by polyurethane foam (PU system). In the result users never have a feeling of hot touch during very sunny days or cold during frost.
The key point of this version is. However, if you prefer resistance for vandalism the best option is to choose version hard with metal seats and backrests.
To do exercise sit comfortably on a seat, place your feet on the step and grab handrails with both arms then push hard steps until you straighten your legs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1,3 x 0,54 x 1,37 m
- Safety zone: 4,4 x 3,6 m
- Compatibility with norm EN 1176 confirmed by the certificate
- Available in two versions: Comfort and Hard
- Can be painted in any colour from the RAL palette
- Construction is made of powder painted steel and protected against corrosion.
- Seat, backrest and steps are made of aluminium.
- Handles and pole are made of pipe ended with rounded decorative elements and profiled to ensure ergonomics and user safety.
- Construction is welded and has no plastic ends except for bearing connections where it is possible to maintain/repair.
- The device is mounted on a supporting pole, that is attached to the ground by the flange.
- The flange is screwed with M16 screws into anchor fixed to the concrete. Anchoring nuts are secured against unscrewing.
Differences in dimensions no more than +/- 5% are acceptable.
The presented drawing is for illustrative purposes. Actual product may be slightly different.