LEG PRESS II
The Leg Press is outdoor gym equipment to strengthens and builds up the thigh and buttock muscles while increasing the overall endurance of the body and improving flexibility. This device is available in a comfort version. The comfort version provides everyone with optimal comfort thanks to the seat and backrest covered by polyurethane foam (PU system). As a result, users never have a feeling of hot touch during very sunny days or cold during frost.
To do the exercise sit comfortably on a seat, place your feet on the step and grab handrails with both arms then push hard steps until you straighten your legs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1,21 x 0,65 x 1,65 m
- Safety zone: 4,21 x 3,65 m
- The number of anchors: 1
- Compatibility with norm EN 16630 confirmed by the certificate
- Available in two versions: Comfort and Standard
- Can be painted in any colour from the RAL palette
- Construction is made of powder painted steel and protected against corrosion.
- The seat, backrest, and steps are made of aluminum.
- Handles and pole are made of pipe ended with rounded decorative elements and profiled to ensure ergonomics and user safety.
- Construction is welded and has no plastic ends except for bearing connections where it is possible to maintain/repair.
- The device is mounted on a supporting pole, that is attached to the ground by the flange.
- The flange is screwed with M16 screws into anchor fixed to the concrete. Anchoring nuts are secured against unscrewing.
Differences in dimensions no more than +/- 5% are acceptable.
The presented drawing is for illustrative purposes. The actual product may be slightly different.