LEG PRESS I
The Leg Press is outdoor gym equipment that strengthens and builds up the thigh and buttock muscles while increasing the overall endurance of the body and improving flexibility. This device is available in a comfort version. The comfort version provides everyone optimal comfort thanks to polyurethane foam (PU system) covering the seat and backrest. As a result, users never have a feeling of hot touch during very sunny days or cold during frost.
To do the exercise, sit comfortably on a seat, place your feet on the step, grab handrails with both arms and then push hard steps until you straighten your legs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1,27 x 0,65 x 1,65 m
- Safety zone: 4,27 x 3,66 m
- The number of anchors: 1
- Can be painted in any colour from the RAL palette
- The device is mounted on a supporting pole, a pipe 88.9 x 3.6 mm. Each post is fixed to the ground with a flange with a diameter of 220 mm and a thickness of 12 mm.
- The flange and the entire device are screwed to the base using M16 screws. M16 anchor nuts are secured against unscrewing.
- Handles, arms and handles are made of a 42.4 x 3.2 mm pipe, adequately profiled to ensure ergonomics and user safety.
- Handle tubes are finished with spherical decorative elements.
- The entire structure is welded and has no plastic ends, except for bearing joints where it is possible to maintain/repair individual device parts.
- The lever is made of an 8 to 10-mm thick steel sheet.
- The device contains self-lubricating rolling bearings with the possibility of maintenance.
- Seat and backrest made of comfortable, flexible PU material.
- The steps are made of aluminium.
- The structure is made of black steel S235/S355 shot-blasted and powder coated. Welds secured with additional zinc.
Differences in dimensions no more than +/- 5% are acceptable.
The presented drawing is for illustrative purposes. The actual product may be slightly different.