DOUBLE SKI RUNNER
Code: MD-FD-006 K
Double Ski Runner outdoor gym set that develops both the lower and upper muscles. Improves the functioning of the cardiopulmonary system and motor coordination.
To do exercise place your feet on the steps, grab the handles with your hands. Move your legs forward as if you were marching on a cross-country skis, moving your hands at the same time. Keep your back upright.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1,32 x 0,52 x 1,52 m
- Safety zone: 4,32 x 3,52 m
- The number of anchors: 1
- Certificate confirming compatibility with norm EN 16630
- Device can be painted in any colour from the RAL palette
- Construction is made of powder painted steel protected against corrosion.
- Steps are made of aluminium.
- Handles are made of pipe ended with rounded decorative elements and profiled to ensure ergonomics and user safety.
- Construction is welded and has no plastic ends except for bearing connections where it is possible to maintain / repair.
- Device is mounted on a supporting pole, that is attached to the ground by flange.
- Flange is screwed with M16 screws into anchor fixed in the concrete. M16 anchoring nuts are secured against unscrewing.
Differences in dimensions no more than +/- 5% are acceptable.
Presented drawing should be treated as illustrative. It may be slightly different from the actual product