DOUBLE LEG PRESS II
Double Leg Press is a popular outdoor gym that strengthens and develops the thigh, hip and buttock muscles. It increases the endurance of the body and improves flexibility. This device is available in a comfort version. The comfort version means that seats and backrests are covered by polyurethane foam (PU system). As a result, users never have a feeling of hot touch during very sunny days or cold during frost. The key point of this version is to provide everyone with optimal comfort for exercise.
To exercise, sit comfortably on a seat, place your feet on the step, grab handrails with both arms and push hard steps until you straighten your legs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 2,33 x 0,65 x 1,65 m
- Safety zone: 5,22 x 3,65 m
- The number of anchors: 1
- Certificate confirming compatibility with norm EN 16630
- Device can be painted in any colour from the RAL palette
- Construction is made of powder-painted steel protected against corrosion.
- Steps are made of aluminium.
- Handles are made of pipe ended with rounded decorative elements and profiled to ensure ergonomics and user safety.
- Construction is welded and has no plastic ends except for bearing connections where it is possible to maintain / repair.
- Device is mounted on a supporting pole attached to the ground by a flange.
- Flange is screwed with M16 screws into an anchor fixed in the concrete. M16 anchoring nuts are secured against unscrewing.
Differences in dimensions no more than +/- 5% are acceptable.
Presented drawing should be treated as illustrative. It may be slightly different from the actual product.