The Bike II is a perfect cardio outdoor gym equipment which involves both the arms and the legs. Develops thigh muscles, calves, abdomen and arms. Improves the functioning of the cardiopulmonary system. This device is available in a comfort version. The comfort version means that the seat and backrest are covered by polyurethane foam (PU system). As a result users never have a feeling of hot touch during very sunny days, or cold during frost. The key point of this version is to provide everyone with optimal comfort for exercise.
To do the exercise sit down on the seat, grab the handle with your hands, and place your feet on the steps. Start to press on the steps as if you were pedalling and move your hands alternately. Keep your back upright.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 0,89 x 0,50 x 1,25 m
- Safety zone: 3,84 x 3,50 m
- The number of anchors: 1
- Compatibility with norm EN 16630 is confirmed by a certificate
- Available in two versions: Comfort and Standard
- The device can be painted in any colour from the RAL palette
- Construction is made of powder-painted steel and protected against corrosion.
- Steps are made of aluminium.
- Handles are made of pipe ended with rounded decorative elements and profiled to ensure ergonomics and user safety.
- Construction is welded and has no plastic ends except for bearing connections where it is possible to maintain/repair.
- The device is mounted on a supporting pole, that is attached to the ground by the flange.
- The flange is screwed with M16 screws into an anchor fixed in the concrete. Anchoring nuts are secured against unscrewing.
Differences in dimensions no more than +/- 5% are acceptable.
The presented drawing is for illustrative purposes. The actual product may be slightly different