The Bench outdoor gym device develops abdominal muscles. Improves the functioning of the cardiopulmonary system. This device is available in a comfort version. The key point of this version is to provide everyone with optimal comfort for exercise. The backrests are covered by polyurethane foam (PU system). As a result, users never have a feeling of hot touch during very sunny days, or cold during frost.
To do the exercise lie down on your back on the bench, put your feet on the bar under the bench, and put crossed hands on your chest. Lift the body to a sitting position
How to use Bench:
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1,34 x 0,41 x 0,45 m
- Safety zone: 4,5 x 3,5 m
- The number of anchors: 1
- Compatibility with norm EN 16630 confirmed with the certificate
- Can be painted in any colour from the RAL palette
- Construction is made of powder-painted steel and protected against corrosion.
- Bars are made of pipe ended with rounded decorative elements and profiled to ensure ergonomics and user safety.
- Construction is welded and has no plastic ends except for bearing connections where it is possible to maintain/repair.
- The device is mounted on a supporting pole, that is attached to the ground by the flange.
- The flange is screwed with M16 screws into an anchor fixed in the concrete. Anchoring nuts are secured against unscrewing.
Differences in dimensions no more than +/- 5% are acceptable.
The presented drawing is for illustrative purposes. The actual product may be slightly different.