The Bench outdoor gym device develops abdominal muscles. Improves the functioning of the cardiopulmonary system. Available in two versions: Comfort and Standard one. The key point of this version is to provide everyone with optimal comfort for exercise. The backrests are covered by polyurethane foam (PU system). In the result users never have a feeling of hot touch during very sunny days, or cold during frost. If you prefer resistance for vandalism the best option is to choose version Standard with metal backrests.
To do exercise lie down on your back on the bench, put your feet on the bar under the bench, put crossed hands on your chest. Lift the body to a sitting position
How to use Bench:
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1,34 x 0,41 x 0,45 m
- Safety zone: 4,5 x 3,5 m
- The number of anchors: 1
- Compatibility with norm EN 16630 confirmed with the certificate
- Can be painted in any colour from the RAL palette
- Construction is made of powder painted steel and protected against corrosion.
- Bars are made of pipe ended with rounded decorative elements and profiled to ensure ergonomics and user safety.
- Construction is welded and has no plastic ends except for bearing connections where it is possible to maintain/repair.
- The device is mounted on a supporting pole, that is attached to the ground by the flange.
- The flange is screwed with M16 screws into anchor fixed in the concrete. Anchoring nuts are secured against unscrewing.
Differences in dimensions no more than +/- 5% are acceptable.
The presented drawing is for illustrative purposes. Actual product may be slightly different.