The Surfer outdoor gym equipment develops the muscles of the hands, legs and abdomen. It improves the functioning of the cardiopulmonary system and coordination.
To do exercise grab the handrail with your hands, get on the platform. Using leg and hip muscles, move to the right and left. Do not let the handrail out of your hands during exercise.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 0,86 x 1,3 x 1,39 m
- Safety zone: 5,0 x 3,6 m
- The number of anchors: 4
- Compatibility with norm EN 16630 confirmed with the certificate
- Can be painted in any colour from the RAL palette
- Construction is made of powder painted steel protected against corrosion.
- The step is made of aluminium.
- The handle is made of pipe ended with rounded decorative elements. It is profiled to ensure ergonomics and user safety.
- Construction is welded and has no plastic ends except for bearing connections where it is possible to maintain/repair.
- The device is mounted on a supporting pole, that is attached to the ground by the flange.
- The flange is screwed with M16 screws into anchor fixed in the concrete. M16 anchoring nuts are secured against unscrewing.
Differences in dimensions no more than +/- 5% are acceptable.
The presented drawing is for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may be slightly different.