The Ladder II outdoor gym equipment perfect for stretching Develops flexibility the muscles of the arms, back, chest and abdomen. It improves flexibility, strength and coordination.
To do exercise grab the highest bar with your hands, pull yourself up so that your head is above the bar level. Support an upright leg against any crossbar. Lean towards the foot, thus stretching the leg muscles.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 0,67 x 0,69 x 2,69 m
- Safety zone: 5,1 x 5,1 m
- Certificate confirming compatibility with norm EN 1176
- Device can be painted in any colour from the RAL palette
- Construction is made of powder painted steel protected against corrosion.
- Construction is welded and has no plastic ends except for bearing connections where it is possible to maintain / repair.
- Device is mounted on a supporting pole, that is attached to the ground by flange.
- Flange is screwed with M16 screws into anchor fixed in the concrete. M16 anchoring nuts are secured against unscrewing.
Differences in dimensions no more than +/- 5% are acceptable.
Presented drawing should be treated as illustrative. It may be slightly different from the actual product.