The Horse Rider provides a full-body workout. Develops at the same time both upper and lower body muscles, improves stamina and functionality of the cardiovascular system as well as motor coordination. This device is available in a comfort version. The comfort version offers a seat covered by polyurethane foam (PU system). As a result, users never have a feeling of hot touch during very sunny days, or cold during frost.
To do the exercise sit on the seat, place your feet on the steps, and grab the handle with your hands. Pull the handle to yourself while straightening your legs as simulates the horse riding.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1,25 x 0,71 x 1,23 m
- Safety zone: 4,25 x 3,71 m
- The number of anchors: 1
- Compatibility with norm EN 16630 confirmed by the certificate
- Can be painted in any colour from the RAL palette
- Construction is made of powder-painted steel and protected against corrosion.
- Steps are made of aluminium.
- Handles are made of pipe ended with rounded decorative elements and profiled to ensure ergonomics and user safety.
- Construction is welded and has no plastic ends except for bearing connections where it is possible to maintain/repair.
- The device is mounted on a supporting pole, that is attached to the ground by the flange.
- The flange is screwed with M16 screws into an anchor fixed in the concrete. Anchoring nuts are secured against unscrewing.
Differences in dimensions no more than +/- 5% are acceptable.
The presented drawing is for illustrative purposes. The actual product may be slightly different.