Code: MD-FS-005 (C)
The Horse Rider provides a full body work out. Develops at the same time both upper and lower body muscles, improves stamina and functionality of the cardiovascular system as well as motor coordination. You can choose between two versions: Comfort and Standard one. Comfort version offers seat covered by polyurethane foam (PU system). In the result users never have a feeling of hot touch during very sunny days, or cold during frost. Standard version is finished with metal seat and is a good choice to places exposed to act of vandalism.
To do exercise sit on the seat, place your feet on the steps, grab the handle with your hands. Pull the handle to yourself while straightening your legs as simulates the horse riding.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1,45 x 0,68 x 1,23 m
- Safety zone: 4,6 x 3,7m
- The number of anchors: 1
- Compatibility with norm EN 1176 confirmed by the certificate
- Available in two versions: Comfort and Standard
- Can be painted in any colour from the RAL palette
- Construction is made of powder painted steel and protected against corrosion.
- Steps are made of aluminium.
- Handles are made of pipe ended with rounded decorative elements and profiled to ensure ergonomics and user safety.
- Construction is welded and has no plastic ends except for bearing connections where it is possible to maintain/repair.
- The device is mounted on a supporting pole, that is attached to the ground by the flange.
- The flange is screwed with M16 screws into anchor fixed in the concrete. Anchoring nuts are secured against unscrewing.
Differences in dimensions no more than +/- 5% are acceptable.
The presented drawing is for illustrative purposes. Actual product may be slightly different.