Gymnastic rings suspended on horizontal bar, intended for teenagers and adults. The structure is made of galvanized and powder coated steel. Training on the rings develop muscles of shoulder girdle and abdomen, engage paraspinal muscles, stabilize spine and stretch chest muscles.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1,80 x 0,21 x 2,60 m
- Safety area (LxW): 5,80 x 4,21 m
- Freefall height: 1,50 m
- Height of the bar: 2,50 m
- Length of the rope with rings: 0,60 m
- User’s maximum weight: 150 kg
Dimension tolerance is +/- 5%
- Galvanized and powder painted steel - the devices are painted in green (RAL 6013) and grey (RAL 9006). On request other RAL colors may be used.
- Construction post with square profile 80x80 mm (thickness 3 mm),
- Rounded profile bar with diameter 60,3 mm
- Screws covered by polymer caps.