Code: MD-FS-010 (C)
The Push-Back Butterfly outdoor gym equipment to develops strength of the arms, chest and back muscles. Helps users to build up upper body parts. Improves the functioning of the cardiopulmonary system. Available in two versions: Comfort and Standard one. Comfort version means that seat and backrest are covered by polyurethane foam (PU system). In the result users never have a feeling of hot touch during very sunny days, or cold during frost. The key point of this version is to provide everyone with optimal comfort for exercise. If you prefer mainly resistance for vandalism the best option is to choose version Standard with metal seats and backrests.
To do exercise sit comfortably on the seat, grab the handles with your hands. Stretch both handles simultaneously in the opposite direction. Keep your back upright.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 0,84 x 0,67 x 1,32 m
- Safety zone: 3,9 x 3,7 m
- The number of anchors: 1
- Compatibility with norm EN 16630 confirmed with the cerificate
- Available in two versions: Comfort and Standard
- Can be painted in any colour from the RAL palette
- Construction is made of powder painted steel and protected against corrosion.
- Handles are made of pipe ended with rounded decorative elements and profiled to ensure ergonomics and user safety.
- Construction is welded and has no plastic ends except for bearing connections where it is possible to maintain/repair.
- The device is mounted on a supporting pole, that is attached to the ground by the flange.
- The flange is screwed with M16 screws into anchor fixed in the concrete. Anchoring nuts are secured against unscrewing.
Differences in dimensions no more than +/- 5% are acceptable.
The presented drawing is for illustrative purposes. Actual product may be slightly different.