Tai Chi + Handrails
The Tai Chi + The Handlairs outdoor gym for 2 users. Designed for people on wheelchair. Develops shoulders, arms and wrists coordination, enhances flexibility of upper body joints. Improves joint mobility, coordination and strengthens the muscles.
To do exercise put your hands on the steering wheel. Move the steering wheel to the right or to the left. You can also practice by moving the 2 moving handrails.
How to use Tai Chi + Handlairs:
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1,65 x 1,1 x 1,89 m
- Safety zone: 4,7 x 4,2 m
- The number of anchors: 1
- Certificate confirming compatibility with norm EN 16630:2015-06
- Device can be painted in any colour from the RAL palette
- Construction is made of powder painted steel protected against corrosion.
- Handles are made of pipe ended with rounded decorative elements and profiled to ensure ergonomics and user safety.
- Construction is welded and has no plastic ends except for bearing connections where it is possible to maintain / repair.
- Device is mounted on a supporting pole, that is attached to the ground by flange.
- Flange is screwed with M16 screws into anchor fixed in the concrete. M16 anchoring nuts are secured against unscrewing.
Differences in dimensions no more than +/- 5% are acceptable.
Presented drawing should be treated as illustrative. It may be slightly different from the actual product.